EEPSA is a dynamic volunteer organization promoting networking, curriculum support, and leadership in environmental education supported by the BCTF.
4:00 – 5:30 pm C2C Leadership Circle Meeting for Metro Vancouver educators
This Leadership Circle will bring together district leaders from the Metro Vancouver region to:
- Strengthen relationships and share successes between school districts
- Advance your district’s 2018-2019 Pro-D plan
- Collaboratively plan regional involvement in the C2C fall conference
- Collaboratively plan upcoming regional networking opportunities
5:30 – 9:00 pm Success Stories and School Year-End Celebration
Join K-12 educators, post-secondary educators, community partners, collaborators and champions for change at this FREE regional network event:
- Be inspired by and connect with champions for sustainability and place-based education in British Columbia
- Celebrate and share key ingredients for successful practices
- Learn about new ideas, curriculum opportunities and professional development events
- Enjoy a selection of hors d’oeuvres and beverages
The Arrow Lakes Local Chapter of EEPSA and CBEEN are hosting the 2019 Inquiring Voices Environmental Education Gathering at Whatshan Lake Retreat near Edgewood (south of Nakusp) from September 20-22, 2019. Participants can arrive anytime in the evening on Friday, September 20, and we will close the event following lunch on 1:30pm on Sunday, September 22.
The goal of this annual event is to bring together educators to form a rich learning community meet to share, support, and collaborate with one another. These retreats are a great opportunity to network, share resources and stories, inspire one another and have fun through dialogue and activity.
SUPER early bird registration fees until April 30 ($150) and early bird registration fees until June 30 ($175). After June 30 rates will increase to $200 for CBEEN members / $250 for non-members. This includes all accommodation (cabins or tenting – your choice), meals and learning supplies.