Supported by the BCTF, EEPSA aims to help BC teachers by:
- Assist educators with curriculum support, professional development and networking opportunities to members across the province.
- Build partnerships and collaborations with other place-based, EE stakeholders.
- Promote greater awareness, understanding and appreciation of the environment and nurture skills in teachers to use Place-Based Education (PBE).
- Engage new members of the PSA in order to retain them.
For more detailed description of EEPSA’s purpose, read EEPSA’s constitution
EEPSA Constitution – as of 2014
BC environmental educators can become a member
- Join BC’s hub of environmental educators
- Green Teacher subscription (4x annually)
- Regular Pro-D Events
- Connected network of educators
- Annual Conference