Join facilitators from the VSB, Metro Vancouver, and Classrooms to Community to explore strategies, tools, and inspiration for utilizing the local environment for inquiry-based learning. Participants will:
- Explore engaging place-based strategies connecting to the revised BC curriculum
- Receive practical classroom tools and resources, including A Metro Vancouver Satellite Map and the popular booklet “Get Outdoors! An Educator’s Guide to Outdoor Classrooms in Parks, School Grounds and other Special Places”
- An EEPSA membership and Green Teacher Magazine one-year subscription
- Get to know how Classrooms to Communities (C2C-BC), a BC sustainability education network, can benefit schools, districts, and communities
- Be inspired by VSB success stories and fellow teachers and community partners
Lunch will be provided!